The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kate,
I'm 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
in 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Miami. 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
I 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
need 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
a 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
hotel 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 15
Author Message
 Post subject: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Wed September 07, 2016 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 26699
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel

_________________
Anders wrote:
Doesn’t matter what gender you are when it comes to matters of the heart.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Wed September 07, 2016 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 28588
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
dev would never abuse his polling privileges like this.

_________________
Gravity is pseudo science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Wed September 07, 2016 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 28588
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
I voted for need.

_________________
Gravity is pseudo science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Wed September 07, 2016 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 54274
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I know a Kate. But she's never been to Miami.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Wed September 07, 2016 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3609
Location: Chile
I

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Wed September 07, 2016 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 54274
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I'm learning a lot you guys from your voting choices.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46159
Location: Sector 7-G
Kiss me, Kate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37153
i don't understand

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46159
Location: Sector 7-G
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37153
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15020
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 1:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 37153
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15020
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 54274
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

Larry Miller steals the show!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15020
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

Larry Miller steals the show!

can't wait to trade notes on The Neon Demon with you. we should both watch it tonight.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 54274
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

Larry Miller steals the show!

can't wait to trade notes on The Neon Demon with you. we should both watch it tonight.

Is it on Netflix?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15020
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

Larry Miller steals the show!

can't wait to trade notes on The Neon Demon with you. we should both watch it tonight.

Is it on Netflix?

no but it leaked.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Dev is the only board hero left


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 54274
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

Larry Miller steals the show!

can't wait to trade notes on The Neon Demon with you. we should both watch it tonight.

Is it on Netflix?

no but it leaked.

Pass.

I'll watch it with you when it's on Netflix, though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 2:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 26699
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Next to the airport? Is it good?

_________________
Anders wrote:
Doesn’t matter what gender you are when it comes to matters of the heart.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Kate, I'm in Miami. I need a hotel
PostPosted: Thu September 08, 2016 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 16900
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
That's one of the ten things I hate about you.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that

I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to do with 10 Things I Hate About You, based on Chud's comment. I'm totally lost, too, but I did enjoy Jorge's use of his poll-making abilities.

i see, i've never seen that film

most men have not.

Larry Miller steals the show!

can't wait to trade notes on The Neon Demon with you. we should both watch it tonight.

Is it on Netflix?

no but it leaked.

Pass.

I'll watch it with you when it's on Netflix, though.

Pretty sure it's available for rent on Amazon now.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bart and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 23, 2017 12:49 am