The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 203  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38854
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the doc wanted me to take one of my crazy pills after lunch but i left it at home should i go home for lunch or just take it this evening

what kind of pill?

antidepressant (lexapro)...i take 3 and was taking all of them in the morning

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Oslo, Norway
Think you have to be more precise and descriptive.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
You cant see the future guys

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
I bet thatd be neat tho

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38854
what happened, mary

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the doc wanted me to take one of my crazy pills after lunch but i left it at home should i go home for lunch or just take it this evening

what kind of pill?

antidepressant (lexapro)...i take 3 and was taking all of them in the morning

Do you live far away?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
You might win thw lottery

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16625
malice wrote:
You cant see the future guys

get the f*ck out of my thread!

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
Or take a trip to far away lands

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38854
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the doc wanted me to take one of my crazy pills after lunch but i left it at home should i go home for lunch or just take it this evening

what kind of pill?

antidepressant (lexapro)...i take 3 and was taking all of them in the morning

Do you live far away?

about ten minutes...i have leftovers at home too

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
See because it's the future

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16625
malice wrote:
You might win thw lottery

keyboard!

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Oslo, Norway
Dev wrote:
malice wrote:
You cant see the future guys

get the f*ck out of my thread!

:mrgreen: you're stuck with her


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38854
mary has finally lost it

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Anders wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
the doc wanted me to take one of my crazy pills after lunch but i left it at home should i go home for lunch or just take it this evening

what kind of pill?

antidepressant (lexapro)...i take 3 and was taking all of them in the morning

Do you live far away?

about ten minutes...i have leftovers at home too

Sounds good. Go home for lunch.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
And no one really knows

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
I mean unless it was a movie or something

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Oslo, Norway
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
mary has finally lost it

Crazy cat lady.

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
I believe that's more in reference to the cats but close enough anyway, foreign type person

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu July 27, 2017 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15018
Location: faked by jorge
I may post in this thread all day

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 203  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BurtReynolds, dpupenya and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed December 13, 2017 10:24 pm