The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175 ... 208  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 10250
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer


Normal checkup?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16641
I spent some time on my drive this morning thinking about all the challenges faced by boys. the majority of people who fight in war are boys and most work related deaths happen to boys. only about 50% of boys have kids and close to 100% of chicks do. boys get put in gangs. boys are the ones in prison. boys get put on methylphenadate when they are young(it destroys moral functioning and personality development in brains that are still developing) and I'm on it now... boys get mentally ill and for every 4 women that experience domestic abuse 3 men do(going on memory with this stat). boys have it tough sometimes. we need less devisive politics. feminism is as ridiculous as menisn.

for the boys,
Dev

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16641
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer

I stopped praying a couple weeks ago :/

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer


Normal checkup?

no i have a sharp pain sometimes and some swelling under my left rib cage

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer

I stopped praying a couple weeks ago :/

start back right now...do it for your boy

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16641
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer

I stopped praying a couple weeks ago :/

start back right now...do it for your boy

alright alright. wait tho. if im gonna pray im not doing a joke pray. what should i pray for cuz i dont think you have cancer.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
going to the doctor in an hour...please pray it's not cancer

I stopped praying a couple weeks ago :/

start back right now...do it for your boy

alright alright. wait tho. if im gonna pray im not doing a joke pray. what should i pray for cuz i dont think you have cancer.

that it's not aids

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
durdencommatyler wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
oh it's just a sharp pain below my left rib cage...probably cancer

O. M. G.

please stop making fun of me

Lenny. Costochondritis. I'm serious!

the doc agrees, joseph

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15051
Location: faked by jorge
Dev wrote:
I spent some time on my drive this morning thinking about all the challenges faced by boys. the majority of people who fight in war are boys and most work related deaths happen to boys. only about 50% of boys have kids and close to 100% of chicks do. boys get put in gangs. boys are the ones in prison. boys get put on methylphenadate when they are young(it destroys moral functioning and personality development in brains that are still developing) and I'm on it now... boys get mentally ill and for every 4 women that experience domestic abuse 3 men do(going on memory with this stat). boys have it tough sometimes. we need less devisive politics. feminism is as ridiculous as menisn.

for the boys,
Dev




_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
that was uncalled for, mary

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15051
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
that was uncalled for, mary

it's a great song AND video, david. wtf?

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
that was uncalled for, mary

it's a great song AND video, david. wtf?

wtf indeed :shake:

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15051
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
that was uncalled for, mary

it's a great song AND video, david. wtf?

wtf indeed :shake:

sorry you don't feel well

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
that was uncalled for, mary

it's a great song AND video, david. wtf?

wtf indeed :shake:

sorry you don't feel well

hold me

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15051
Location: faked by jorge
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
that was uncalled for, mary

it's a great song AND video, david. wtf?

wtf indeed :shake:

sorry you don't feel well

hold me

no way that's happening

_________________
Dev wrote:
im such a nice guy and malice is total garbage.


Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
malice wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
that was uncalled for, mary

it's a great song AND video, david. wtf?

wtf indeed :shake:

sorry you don't feel well

hold me

no way that's happening

why not?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16641
I don't think I have anything to do today.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38898
Dev wrote:
I don't think I have anything to do today.

not promotion material

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 16641
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Dev wrote:
I don't think I have anything to do today.

not promotion material

im as high up as I could go in this position.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175 ... 208  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dpupenya and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 15, 2017 4:40 am