Everything else not related to the other forums
Post a reply

Re: Good Morning, Boys.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:15 pm

only 15 minutes left of thos one. woo.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:Look, like Dev or hate him, I think we can all agree that at the end of the day... we all had a lot of fun in here today.

I'm more concerned for Kaius

Why?

Wed December 06, 2017 10:16 pm

I agree with everything jorge said except the part where I understand dev. I don't always know when he's being jokey.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:18 pm

The Argonaut wrote:I agree with everything jorge said except the part where I understand dev. I don't always know when he's being jokey.

i think we are less on the same page than usual, lately.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:I agree with everything jorge said except the part where I understand dev. I don't always know when he's being jokey.

without a doubt

Wed December 06, 2017 10:19 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:

without a doubt

I don't think it's about politics really although that is a source of tension.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:20 pm

I think it's because you said I was a useless dipshit yesterday and said "fuck you argo" to me.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:21 pm

The Argonaut wrote:I think it's because you said I was a useless dipshit yesterday and said "fuck you argo" to me.

I never said "fuck you argo"

Wed December 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:I think it's because you said I was a useless dipshit yesterday and said "fuck you argo" to me.

and the dipshit post was a joke.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Dev wrote:

You're right, sorry

Wed December 06, 2017 10:25 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:

You're right, sorry

you're trolling me.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:

You're right, sorry

you're trolling me.

I remembered it incorrectly. You corrected me. I checked it. You were right. I said I was sorry. Good morning, boys.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:28 pm

The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev wrote:

You're right, sorry

you're trolling me.

I remembered it incorrectly. You corrected me. I checked it. You were right. I said I was sorry. Good morning, boys.

grow up.

Wed December 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Dev wrote:
Kaius wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Dev is often sincere. But he also throws out deliberately outrageous comments facetiously. He is also not a particularly strong communicator (sorry buddy) so it is sometimes hard to tell the difference. This has all been addressed before. You gotta really know Dev to know when he's being jokey and only the Tinychat Boys really know Dev (so basically just me and Argo)

See I don't think I fully agree with this.

sorry for being self indulgent but where do you differ from Jorge's thoughts?

Short answer: I don't agree with the assertion that only the tinychat boys know you well enough to understand where you're coming from.

Wed December 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Kaius wrote:
Dev wrote:
Kaius wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Dev is often sincere. But he also throws out deliberately outrageous comments facetiously. He is also not a particularly strong communicator (sorry buddy) so it is sometimes hard to tell the difference. This has all been addressed before. You gotta really know Dev to know when he's being jokey and only the Tinychat Boys really know Dev (so basically just me and Argo)

See I don't think I fully agree with this.

sorry for being self indulgent but where do you differ from Jorge's thoughts?

Short answer: I don't agree with the assertion that only the tinychat boys know you well enough to understand where you're coming from.

word.

Thu December 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Good morning, Boys!

Thu December 07, 2017 2:25 pm

more like ladies amirite

Thu December 07, 2017 2:26 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:more like ladies amirite

no