The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 141  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 8893
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
Morning, Len.

big plans for the day?

Eh. Got lots of odds and ends plans. Nothing real big.

You?

nada...watching football

Go Vols.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sat November 11, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38045
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
wease wrote:
Morning, Len.

big plans for the day?

Eh. Got lots of odds and ends plans. Nothing real big.

You?

nada...watching football

Go Vols.

oh god

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15913
cutuphalfdead wrote:
good morning boys i'm ready to go to bed

you working nights, pussy?

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46622
Location: Sector 7-G
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
good morning boys i'm ready to go to bed

you working nights, pussy?

yeah


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15913
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
good morning boys i'm ready to go to bed

you working nights, pussy?

yeah

im sorry. i hate that shit. hope I never have to do it again.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 8:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46622
Location: Sector 7-G
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
good morning boys i'm ready to go to bed

you working nights, pussy?

yeah

im sorry. i hate that shit. hope I never have to do it again.

me too

and the worst part is i hate the dude whose shift i'm covering


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Sun November 12, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 8893
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
good morning boys i'm ready to go to bed

you working nights, pussy?

yeah

im sorry. i hate that shit. hope I never have to do it again.

me too

and the worst part is i hate the dude whose shift i'm covering

Fuck him. Bastard


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9953
Location: Mizzou
Monday is here again boys.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38045
hi alex

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9953
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38045
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9953
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38045
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).

congrats

why didn't you sleep much?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9953
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).

congrats

why didn't you sleep much?


My body hates me. Also, the kiddo didn't sleep well last night.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38045
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).

congrats

why didn't you sleep much?


My body hates me. Also, the kiddo didn't sleep well last night.

i hate you too

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9953
Location: Mizzou
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).

congrats

why didn't you sleep much?


My body hates me. Also, the kiddo didn't sleep well last night.

i hate you too


Now I'm sad and tired.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 11697
Location: Illinois
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).

congrats

why didn't you sleep much?


My body hates me. Also, the kiddo didn't sleep well last night.

i hate you too


Now I'm sad and tired.


Take drugs like Steph Kerr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Mon November 13, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 9953
Location: Mizzou
verb_to_trust wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
hi alex


How was your weekend?

so-so...i slept way too much...u?


Did not sleep much, but otherwise pretty good. Tigers have 4 straight (granted, against shitty opponents).

congrats

why didn't you sleep much?


My body hates me. Also, the kiddo didn't sleep well last night.

i hate you too


Now I'm sad and tired.


Take drugs like Steph Kerr


I'll try hot yoga.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 15913
good morning boys.

_________________
The Argonaut wrote:
Dev thinks that his philosophical rants make sense and are easily followable and logical.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Tue November 14, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 38045
Dev wrote:
good morning boys.

hey

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 141  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Peeps and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu November 23, 2017 2:52 pm