The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 209  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17767
Location: Hunter
:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
add me to the list of rmers who are about to die...see you in hell, lms

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17767
Location: Hunter
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
add me to the list of rmers who are about to die...see you in hell, lms

okay. which finger by the way?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
LetMeSleep wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
add me to the list of rmers who are about to die...see you in hell, lms

okay. which finger by the way?

:finger:

oops i mean index finger on left hand

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28289
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Suffocation, no breathing, don't give a fuck if I cut my finger bleeding

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17767
Location: Hunter
How did it happen?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
theplatypus wrote:
Suffocation, no breathing, don't give a fuck if I cut my finger bleeding

i know i recognize those lyrics, but couldn't name the song

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28289
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
LetMeSleep wrote:
How did it happen?

i got really depressed and stabbed my finger with a pushpin

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
theplatypus wrote:
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

i don't think they would understand

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28289
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

i don't think they would understand

I'd give up forever to touch you

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28289
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
But I'd take it all back take it all back take it all back I'd take it all back just to have you

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
theplatypus wrote:
But I'd take it all back take it all back take it all back I'd take it all back just to have you

john goodman gif

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 28289
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
But I'd take it all back take it all back take it all back I'd take it all back just to have you

john goodman gif

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
I have so many memories of driving down... Todman Ave


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 7614
Location: Space City
JEOMK


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
theplatypus wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
But I'd take it all back take it all back take it all back I'd take it all back just to have you

john goodman gif

Spoiler: show
Image

i'd hit it

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat July 16, 2016 2:04 pm
Posts: 482
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
How did it happen?

i got really depressed and stabbed my finger with a pushpin


Did it help?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
MissYouAllDay wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
How did it happen?

i got really depressed and stabbed my finger with a pushpin


Did it help?

it did not....any advice?

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 19217
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
MissYouAllDay wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
How did it happen?

i got really depressed and stabbed my finger with a pushpin


Did it help?

it did not....any advice?


what color of pushpin was it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Good Morning, Boys.
PostPosted: Thu October 12, 2017 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 41293
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
MissYouAllDay wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
How did it happen?

i got really depressed and stabbed my finger with a pushpin


Did it help?

it did not....any advice?


what color of pushpin was it?

yellow, like me

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 209  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Monkey_Driven, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun February 18, 2018 5:13 am