The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9161
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
I don't know what either of those things are.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1796
Location: Most likely at the office...
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?

_________________
Would you, would you...
Would you be good enough to take me home?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9161
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu April 04, 2013 6:27 am
Posts: 5960
Location: the lake
My eyes are wide shut.

_________________
keeping it bune since 1969 radio coming soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1796
Location: Most likely at the office...
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

I thought "gay" was bannable nowadays.

_________________
Would you, would you...
Would you be good enough to take me home?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 26, 2014 12:08 am
Posts: 5545
Location: the afterlife...
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

Adults, huh?

_________________
Dev wrote:
Thip is no the best poster ever like you say.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13364
Location: mtlqcca
Higgs wrote:
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

I thought "gay" was bannable nowadays.

Oh shit, you're right. Ban B

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 13364
Location: mtlqcca
B wrote:
Dev wrote:
you guys gotta get over this shit. hot girls are overrated.


Image

quoted as evidence for banning

_________________



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34351
Location: Mountains
if it was bannable chud and dime would have been gone long ago


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 32843
Location: Donkeys live a long time.
Image

_________________
daft twat wrote:
Saw Coal Chamber 3 or 4 times by accident.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9161
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Higgs wrote:
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

I thought "gay" was bannable nowadays.


It's proper usage, not a general insult.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Thu July 12, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31167
Location: gone fishin'
Please ban B the pedophilic homophobe

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1796
Location: Most likely at the office...
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

I thought "gay" was bannable nowadays.


It's proper usage, not a general insult.

To be quite honest I couldn't give a shit and I'm not offended or anything. I just recall Ruddo's post about it a while ago and I actually thought it was exactly that sort of lazy, "comedic" use of 'gay' that was pointed out as the issue.

Mixed messages, unless I'm just totally misunderstanding what the RM directive was.

Don't stress, no big deal. Don't go and ban yourself or anything rash.

_________________
Would you, would you...
Would you be good enough to take me home?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 12582
Location: Mining for Tanners
B wrote:
Dev wrote:
you guys gotta get over this shit. hot girls are overrated.


Image

Lolz

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8569
Location: here
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
B wrote:
Higgs wrote:
Umm...technically doesn't B have to ban himself now?


Because I don't know what gifsoup is or because I posted two fully-dressed adults in a bed together?

I thought "gay" was bannable nowadays.


It's proper usage, not a general insult.


Looks like an insult to me. You might think it's proper, I don't .

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
i ran over a bird this morning :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15830
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Ugh. A perfectly good thread ruined. What a bunch of flaming mongrels.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9161
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Someone reported the thread, and Sarge issued me an official warning. :gomez:

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9161
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
For the record ...

- Using "gay" because something is stupid. Not OK.
- Using "gay" because someone said they don't like hot girls. OK.

IMHO.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15830
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Ruddo talked me out of doing a permaban. You're lucky this time, B.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do we have a Hot Girls Thread?
PostPosted: Fri July 13, 2018 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 35941
B wrote:
Someone reported the thread, and Sarge issued me an official warning. :gomez:

:lol:

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
Life is a confusing, horrifying nightmare that only ends in death. There is no hope.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu July 19, 2018 8:11 am