The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 83  Next

Who do you love?
lenny 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
plat 50%  50%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject: Re: Red Mosquito Hall of Fame: VOTE NOW! FINAL BALLOT! cOP4l
PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 1:50 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Also you are not on the ballot. Kaius is not on the vallot. Px is not on the ballot. Grow a brain. BALLOT REJECTED. Try again

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 1:54 am 
Looks Like a Cat

It's clear what reid is doing by messing with me in this thread. He is desperate to be inducted into the HOF, but he thinks it would make him look uncool to actually say so. So he is drawing attention to himself in this thread in the hopes of attracting votes. It worked in the prelim round. Posters who people talked about in the thread all of a sudden started collecting votes. It's really sad, reid. It's OK to just say that you care

Last edited by The Argonaut on Tue April 17, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Master

I voted for Reid.

Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

See, this is why we need to create another option for the people of RMerica: The Red Mosquito Hall Of Most Obeisance

now if I could only think of a way to make it into a catchy acronym...

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 1:56 am 
Looks Like a Cat

96583UP wrote:
See, this is why we need to create another option for the people of RMerica: The Red Mosquito Hall Of Most Obeisance

now if I could only think of a way to make it into a catchy acronym...

The other option is to post your picks in the thread or via PM. It is not my fault you are too dumb to do that correctly.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 1:57 am 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

OP has leaked his blueprint for the RM HOF!

Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 1:59 am 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

Please refrain from voting based on personal preference or emotion or alliances. This is for posterity.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:00 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Asher’s either on to me, or doesn’t understand the value of content at all cost, or both.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:01 am 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

this is unsanctioned

i know it tickles certain people's anarchical tickle bones

but it doesn't tickle my elmo

i need pomp and circumstance

this is like catering a wedding reception at WaWa

Last edited by 96583UP on Tue April 17, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:01 am 
Mind Your Tanners

cutuphalfdead wrote:
I voted for Reid.

I would vote for you if I could.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:02 am 
Looks Like a Cat

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I voted for Reid.

You can

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:03 am 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

take the Obama shit to News & Debate

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:05 am 
The Master

washing machine wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I voted for Reid.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:17 am 
Future Drummer

my criteria has nothing to do with whether a particular poster made "enduring contributions to the culture and community of Red Mosquito." i instead voted on posters who contributed content that i perceived to elevate the culture of RM, which only means he or she made poasting as close to an art form as one can get around here. quantity is no virtue.

theplatypus - amongst the four or five most intelligent RMers, farha is a panboardist capable of contributing content, acerbity, and irreverence in any forum. first ballot HoFer.

lennytheweedwhacker - shrouded in an inescapable fog of ennui, our fair-haired rube never met a reason he wouldn't contrive to not do something. the paragon of RM account sharing.

mcparadigm - despite at this point being completely unhinged and largely incapable of coherency, i never know what i'm going to read in any given mcp poast, which for me is a feature not a bug

stip - an unsufferable blowhard who nonetheless elevates the discourse of RM's terminally prosaic REALTALK contingent. his influence can be neither denied nor mercilessly pitied and mocked

Alex - intelligent, ruthless, and endlessly creative, no poaster personified the style as substance boarding leitmotif quite like the numerous e-incarnations of Stephen *********. pearls before swine indeed, godbody.

Kevin Davis - the most interesting and compelling REALTALKer. a man with taste and verve. the rare non-GDer who made me actually visit PJChat.

dougrr - blessed is He who knows the hymn of this blinkered, wombshifting colossus. any man who can extol the virtues of redbreast 12 and charlie kerfeld is a man who deserves instant enshrinement.

bart d. - bar none the highest "quality-to-post" ratio in RM history. deserves first-ballot entrance on the strength of the Theodore Bundy account alone

washing machine - equally comfortable subtly and earnestly trolling REALTALKers and the dev and mickey accounts of the world, reid is one of RM's true taste-mongers. the thomas kinkade of RM.

@SkitchP - a man who enjoyed living on the edge in a post-racial world, this intrepid race-baiter never met a post he couldn't turn into something the durdencommatyler account would use to ply the board with his witless sanctimony

honorable mention:
spike, kneetunes, malice, godeatgod

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:18 am 
Mind Your Tanners

I know the reason why voting is like it is. It's so that nobody finagles their votes to achieve a certain result. I changed my votes all the time in March madness, removing votes to others to boost certain songs or lower others. :naughty:

By changing votes in the hall of fame, you were able to actually alter percentages.

Argo's way removes these shenanigans.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:23 am 
The Master

--- wrote:
my criteria has nothing to do with whether a particular poster made "enduring contributions to the culture and community of Red Mosquito." i instead voted on posters who contributed content that i perceived to elevate the culture of RM, which only means he or she made poasting as close to an art form as one can get around here. quantity is no virtue.

theplatypus - amongst the four or five most intelligent RMers, farha is a panboardist capable of contributing content, acerbity, and irreverence in any forum. first ballot HoFer.

lennytheweedwhacker - shrouded in an inescapable fog of ennui, our fair-haired rube never met a reason he wouldn't contrive to not do something. the paragon of RM account sharing.

mcparadigm - despite at this point being completely unhinged and largely incapable of coherency, i never know what i'm going to read in any given mcp poast, which for me is a feature not a bug

stip - an unsufferable blowhard who nonetheless elevates the discourse of RM's terminally prosaic REALTALK contingent. his influence can be neither denied nor mercilessly pitied and mocked

Alex - intelligent, ruthless, and endlessly creative, no poaster personified the style as substance boarding leitmotif quite like the numerous e-incarnations of Stephen *********. pearls before swine indeed, godbody.

Kevin Davis - the most interesting and compelling REALTALKer. a man with taste and verve. the rare non-GDer who made me actually visit PJChat.

dougrr - blessed is He who knows the hymn of this blinkered, wombshifting colossus. any man who can extol the virtues of redbreast 12 and charlie kerfeld is a man who deserves instant enshrinement.

bart d. - bar none the highest "quality-to-post" ratio in RM history. deserves first-ballot entrance on the strength of the Theodore Bundy account alone

washing machine - equally comfortable subtly and earnestly trolling REALTALKers and the dev and mickey accounts of the world, reid is one of RM's true taste-mongers. the thomas kinkade of RM.

@SkitchP - a man who enjoyed living on the edge in a post-racial world, this intrepid race-baiter never met a post he couldn't turn into something the durdencommatyler account would use to ply the board with his witless sanctimony

honorable mention:

thanks!

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:26 am 
Future Drummer

is there an archived post with the results from the initial vote or what

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:29 am 
Looks Like a Cat

--- wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=1133456#p1133456

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:43 am 
Mind Your Tanners

The Argonaut wrote:
--- wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=1133456#p1133456

That really was the best post in this thread.

PostPosted: Tue April 17, 2018 2:45 am 
Posting (live)

--- wrote:

honorable mention:

the anti-chud list

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 83  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion