The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19800 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914 ... 990  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52018
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
spike wrote:
the devil won't find me in sour lake

Baby I need that hundred dollars, to pay down my loan
I hopped off my tube when I broke my bone
I was stuck in Sour Lake, just a nickel to my name
My cousin come’n get me in the drizzling rain


man I could go for a plate of shiny ribs

Well I like good coffee and real oatmeal,
I don't want no fast food.
I like my blackberries black and my biscuit made from scratch.
And my blue blueberries blue.
I like a local farm cause they won't do you no harm,
yeah, they do use no pesticides.
But when it comes to cervezas I really don't care,
just bring to me two at a time.


take that, lenny

i took it now what


sit back and wait for the buzz

i'm on a bloodbuzz

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 10048
Location: Space City
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
doug rr wrote:
washing machine wrote:
spike wrote:
the devil won't find me in sour lake

Baby I need that hundred dollars, to pay down my loan
I hopped off my tube when I broke my bone
I was stuck in Sour Lake, just a nickel to my name
My cousin come’n get me in the drizzling rain


man I could go for a plate of shiny ribs

Well I like good coffee and real oatmeal,
I don't want no fast food.
I like my blackberries black and my biscuit made from scratch.
And my blue blueberries blue.
I like a local farm cause they won't do you no harm,
yeah, they do use no pesticides.
But when it comes to cervezas I really don't care,
just bring to me two at a time.


take that, lenny

i took it now what


sit back and wait for the buzz



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52018
oh god

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32890
Location: Buenos Aires
Take it all back take it all back take it all back I'd take it all back just to have you


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 52018
jorge you're on my list

_________________
Jammer XCI wrote:
My bong got broken tonight


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32890
Location: Buenos Aires
I'm waking up


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 3:47 am 
Offline
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Posts: 21926
Location: the beach
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
jorge you're on my list


your kiss is on my list


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Fri January 19, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13510
Location: Where everybody knows your name
doug rr wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
jorge you're on my list


your kiss is on my list

But, can you resist?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Posts: 4121
flacks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21726
run2death wrote:
flacks

flacs*?

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51640
Location: Sector 7-G
i assume he means pr folk


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21726
cutuphalfdead wrote:
i assume he means pr folk

huh

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 51640
Location: Sector 7-G
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
i assume he means pr folk

huh

just google "flacks"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 21726
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Dev wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
i assume he means pr folk

huh

just google "flacks"

just explain it to me.

_________________
Kanye West wrote:
They told me I was in a sunken place.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5903
Location: Washington State
There's a supervisor here who has an annoying habit of forcefully clearing her throat frequently. Like every five minutes. It's like working with a llama or a camel.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Mon January 22, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16172
Location: Lft Craquepeau
bune wrote:
There's a supervisor here who has an annoying habit of forcefully clearing her throat frequently. Like every five minutes. It's like working with a llama or a camel.

Buy her a pack of throat lozenges and feign concern for her well-being.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue January 23, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17812
Location: Seattle, WA
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
bune wrote:
There's a supervisor here who has an annoying habit of forcefully clearing her throat frequently. Like every five minutes. It's like working with a llama or a camel.

Buy her a pack of throat lozenges and feign concern for her well-being.


chop her head off


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue January 23, 2018 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16172
Location: Lft Craquepeau
bodysnatcher wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
bune wrote:
There's a supervisor here who has an annoying habit of forcefully clearing her throat frequently. Like every five minutes. It's like working with a llama or a camel.

Buy her a pack of throat lozenges and feign concern for her well-being.


chop her head off

Flop out your wang and ask if she needs help clearing her throat.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue January 23, 2018 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16172
Location: Lft Craquepeau
We give the best advice here Snatch.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you have an irrational hatred of
PostPosted: Tue January 23, 2018 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Posts: 5903
Location: Washington State
She walked by while I was reading this page, it was hard not to giggle.

_________________
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.”


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19800 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914 ... 990  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed October 24, 2018 6:05 am