The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Do you carry a knife?
Yes 21%  21%  [ 4 ]
No 79%  79%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 19
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Thu December 28, 2017 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6708
i've got one for you burt

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8117
Location: Space City
Received a package in the mail today. It was the small knife I mailed to myself when the security x-ray caught it in the Charlotte airport.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
washing machine wrote:
Received a package in the mail today. It was the small knife I mailed to myself when the security x-ray caught it in the Charlotte airport.

congrats

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8117
Location: Space City
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
Received a package in the mail today. It was the small knife I mailed to myself when the security x-ray caught it in the Charlotte airport.

congrats

Thanks. I never use this one but I’d hate to lose it. It’s got my initials and high school graduation year engraved and I’ve kept it in my dopp kit for sentimental value.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
my grandfather has given me a few knives, but honestly i care nothing about them

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8117
Location: Space City
I see


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 5983
what about a sling blade?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17172
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
my grandfather has given me a few knives, but honestly i care nothing about them

he was probably notorious southern serial killer, "the bama blade"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
washing machine wrote:
I see

i care that he cares, i mean...i just don't care about knives in general

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
my grandfather has given me a few knives, but honestly i care nothing about them

he was probably notorious southern serial killer, "the bama blade"

uh, yes

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8117
Location: Space City
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I see

i care that he cares, i mean...i just don't care about knives in general

Why do you think he gave you multiple ones? Was he trying to get you into knives?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
washing machine wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I see

i care that he cares, i mean...i just don't care about knives in general

Why do you think he gave you multiple ones? Was he trying to get you into knives?

i dunno maybe

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 17172
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I see

i care that he cares, i mean...i just don't care about knives in general

Why do you think he gave you multiple ones? Was he trying to get you into knives?

i dunno maybe

cover his tracks?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 2:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:21 pm
Posts: 45080
spike wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
washing machine wrote:
I see

i care that he cares, i mean...i just don't care about knives in general

Why do you think he gave you multiple ones? Was he trying to get you into knives?

i dunno maybe

cover his tracks?

uh, yes

_________________
Dev wrote:
just cuz im clinically depressed doesn't mean im not a total gangster.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8117
Location: Space City
My knife could have ended up here. :shock:

https://www.freepresshouston.com/theres ... ort-items/

Image
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 6708
Avaya

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Sun January 14, 2018 6:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 15078
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Mostly nail clippers in the 1st pic.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 8117
Location: Space City
The floor guy at Office Depot pulled down a new box of clipboards from the top shelf for me today but then realized he misplaced his box cutter. This is why I carry a knife.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48894
Location: Sector 7-G
Love me a good clipboard.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Do you carry a knife?
PostPosted: Tue February 06, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 19715
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Love me a good clipboard.

...

_________________
dev radio coming soon


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Word on the Street » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat April 21, 2018 3:42 pm